- 5 Tablespoons Cobram Estate Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 x 140g boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 small zucchini, finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup currants
- 250ml chicken stock, boiling
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped, plus extra sprigs, to garnish
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- ½ teaspoon ground sumac
- Greek-style yogurt, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to garnish (optional)
1. Pour 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large non-stick frying pan and heat over medium-high heat. Season salmon skin with a little salt and add salmon to pan, skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn. Cook for a further 5 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, put couscous, zucchini, onion and currants into a large bowl. Pour in 1 tablespoon of the Cobram Estate Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stir to coat. Pour in hot chicken stock. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in half of the chopped mint leaves. Season.
3. Meanwhile, to make dressing, combine lemon zest and juice, ground sumac, remaining chopped mint, and remaining Cobram Estate Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil . Season.
4. Spoon couscous onto serving plates and top with salmon. Dollop with yogurt. Serve drizzled with dressing. Garnish with coriander, chilli and extra mint with lemon wedges on the side.