- 4 x 100g Huon Salmon portions
- 1 litre Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs thyme
- sea salt flakes
- black pepper
- 2 lemons juiced
- 10 kipfler potatoes, washed skin on
- ¼ bunch flat leaf parsley
- ¼ dill
- 1 tbl spn Dijon mustard
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- Poach Salmon in Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, flavored with thyme and garlic approx. 60 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Steam potatoes in the skin, peel while warm.
- Make a dressing with lemon, mustard and olive oil.
- Toss potatoes, parsley and dressing in a bowl.
- Serve with Salmon.