- 80g Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 120g maple syrup
- 25g cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 270g rolled oats
- 100g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 30g coconut flakes
- Preheat an oven to 155°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, maple syrup, cacao powder and salt.
- To the liquid, add the oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes and stir until combined.
- Spread the mixture over the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn off oven and leave the granola to cool for another 30 minutes in the oven, then place in an air-tight container for 3-4 weeks.