- 1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 12 fresh curry leaves
- 1 handful of coriander (leaves kept aside and stalk finely chopped)
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- To serve: toasted sourdough, cherry tomatoes, rocket and parmesan cheese
- Heat a large pan to low-medium heat and add the Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Next add the garlic, shallots, curry leaves and coriander stalks and cook for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic. Add the curry powder and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and leave for 30 seconds. Then use a flat-edged spatula/wooden spoon, gently push the egg mixture, scraping along the bottom of the pan, from one side to the other in 4 different directions. Repeat the pushing action every 10 seconds for 3-4 minutes or until just cooked.
- Divide the egg mixture on top of 4 slices of toasted sourdough and then top with rocket, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, coriander leaves and a drizzle of Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.