- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded & diced
- 1 x 400g tin no added salt chickpeas
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 60g marinated goats cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Roast the pumpkin in the oven with a little Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt for 45 minutes or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, place the chickpeas, basil, parsley, lemon juice, Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt in a food processor and blitz until well combined.
3. Whisk the eggs and cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl, then add the chickpea mixture. Mix well.
4. Stir in the roasted pumpkin.
5. Coat a baking tray with some Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and pour in the frittata mixture. Top with crumbled goats cheese and thyme sprigs. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
Recipe thanks to the wonderful Melbourne Nutrition.