- 5 Tablespoons Cobram Estate Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 10 mini tortillas, warmed or lightly grilled
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra lime wedges to serve
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Sour cream, to serve
1. Put 2 tablespoons of the Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oilinto a large bowl. Add chicken and paprika, toss well to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
2. Meanwhile, to make chimichurri dressing, combine 2 tablespoons of remaining Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oilin a medium bowl with shallots, parsley and lime juice. Season and set aside.
3. Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Toss corn and capsicum in remaining 1 tablespoon of Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cook corn, turning for 10 minutes until tender and lightly charred. Set aside. Add marinated chicken and capsicum to grill pan and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally until lightly charred, and chicken is cooked through.
4. When corn is cool enough to handle, slice kernels off cobs.
5. Pile chicken and vegetables into tortillas and top with avocado. Serve dolloped with sour cream and chimichurri dressing. Serve immediately with lime wedges on the side.