- 4 Tablespoons Cobram Estate Garlic and Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 small chicken breast fillets, halved width ways, lightly pounded to flatten out to 1cm thick
- 6 potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper, to season
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 4 brioche buns, split
- 4 Tablespoons pesto
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup basil leaves
1. Put 2 Tablespoons Garlic and Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large bowl, add chicken breast then toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. To make potato wedges, toss potato in remaining Garlic and Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil . Sprinkle with paprika and seasoning, then arrange on a baking paper lined baking tray. Roast at 200C fan-forced for 35 minutes or until golden, turning halfway through cooking.
3. Meanwhile, wrap a slice of prosciutto around each marinated chicken piece.
4. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over med-high heat. Add chicken to pan and cook for 10 minutes, turning until cooked through and golden.
5. Top bun bases with rocket leaves, tomatoes and cooked chicken pieces. Dollop with pesto, then scatter with basil. Sandwich with bun tops and serve with potato wedges on the side.