- 3 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, cut into 3cm cubes
- ½ cup massaman curry paste
- 250g baby potatoes, quartered
- 400mL coconut milk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 125g snow peas, sliced
- 125g baby corn spears, halved
- 1 cup fresh coriander, to garnish
- ¼ cup roughly chopped peanuts, to garnish
- Steamed rice, to serve
1. Heat Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large shallow saucepan over a low heat. Add chicken pieces & cook until golden. Add in ½ cup of massaman curry paste, potatoes and coconut milk and cook covered until the potatoes are tender.
2. Stir through lime juice, fish sauce, baby corn and snow peas, and cook for a further 10 minutes allowing the liquid to reduce and thicken slightly.
3. Top with fresh coriander and chopped peanuts and serve with steamed rice.