- 100g feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup semi dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup pitted green Sicilian olives
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 6 x skinless chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed
- 6 metal or bamboo skewers
- 6 slices prosciutto, halved lengthways
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Limited Edition First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Rocket salad, to serve
- Put feta, tomatoes, olives and parsley in a medium bowl and beat well with a wooden spoon until well combined. Cover and refrigerate whilst preparing chicken.
- Cut chicken fillets in half, width ways to create 12 pieces. Put a piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and gently beat with a rolling pin or meat mallet until 5mm thick. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Lay a piece of chicken flat, and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the feta mixture down the centre in a log shape. Roll up firmly to enclose, then wrap tightly with a piece of prosciutto. Repeat with remaining chicken, feta mixture and prosciutto.
- Thread two chicken pieces onto each skewer. Brush with Cobram Estate Limited Edition First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue grill plate over high heat. Grill chicken for 20 minutes, turning occasionally or until chicken is cooked through and prosciutto is golden. Serve with rocket salad.