- 1/2 packet (approx. 60g) vermicelli noodles, broken into 2-3cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 x small stalk of lemongrass, white part finely chopped
- 2 x garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400g chicken mince
- 2 x carrot, grated
- 1 x red capsicum, diced
- 3 x spring onions, chopped
- 1 handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 handful of mint, chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 iceberg lettuce, separated into cups (or butter lettuce leaves)
- Optional: chopped peanuts/cashews to serve
- Fill a bowl with boiling water and soak the noodles for 5-10minutes or until soft and then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a fry pan to medium heat and add the Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Next add the ginger, lemongrass and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the chicken mince, breaking up any lumps, until the chicken browns.
- When just browned add the remaining vegetables, herbs, lime juice, tamari, fish sauce, honey and vermicelli noodles. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Fill each lettuce cup with the chicken mixture and then top with the fresh herbs, chopped nuts and an extra drizzle of the Cobram Estate Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.