- 1 wedge of white cabbage (make sure it is fresh with tightly packed leaves)
- 100ml Cobram Estate Garlic & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- Parmesan, to serve
- Handful mixed chopped herbs, like parsley, dill, tarragon & chives
- Preheat the oven to 195C.
- Brush the cabbage with 50ml of the Garlic & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil then char until quite darkened on a BBQ, or grill in a pan on the stove.
- Place in the oven and cook 35-45 minutes or until a skewer can be placed through it.
- Once cooked place onto a serving plate and drizzle with the remaining Garlic & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, soy and rice vinegar, let sit for 10 minutes.
- To finish, use a grater to finely grate parmesan over, then sprinkle with the herbs.