- 4 pieces of snapper fillet, each about 150g
- 6 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp finely sliced lemon thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tsp pine nuts, toasted
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 basil leaves, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Dry the snapper fillets using paper towels. Place fillets on a plate and coat with
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and the lemon thyme, and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Coat the zucchinis with 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix the pine nuts with the cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, lemon juice and remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Barbecue the fish and zucchini for 3-4 minutes on each side. Season the fish with salt.
- Serve the fish and zucchini on 4 plates, spooning the dressing over the fish. Bon appétit!