- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup white flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100ml milk
1. Preheat oven to 160°C and grease muffins tray with some Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. In a large bowl add yoghurt, milk, egg, Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil and vanilla extract.
3. Add dry ingredients and combine well.
4. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Add mix to muffin tray and cook for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe thanks to Joel Feren, The Nutrition Guy.