- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 24-30 medium asparagus spears
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- A few cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, finely sliced
- ½ Tbsp red wine vinegar
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 large pinch of curry powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp finely cut chives
- Peel the hard end of the asparagus and cook the asparagus spears in plenty of salted water for about 4-5 minutes until just done. Drain and place in ice-cold water to stop the cooking, then drain again. Place the asparagus on a large serving platter. Top with sliced onions, cubed avocado, quartered eggs and cherry tomato halves. Sprinkle the sliced walnuts on top.
- Mix red wine vinegar and lemon juice with the curry powder, salt, pepper and Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Spoon the dressing over the salad and sprinkle with cut chives.