- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 440g udon noodles
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup thai basil leaves
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- extra thai basil leaves, to garnish
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put noodles in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Drain well and separate noodles.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add onion, beans and capsicum and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add drained noodles, carrot, zucchini, snow peas and 2 tablespoons of water. Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add sauce mixture and shallots and stir fry for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Serve stir-fry topped with sesame seeds and extra basil.