- 1 butterfly leg of lamb (ask your butcher to do it for you)
- 4 tbsp Cobram Estate Picual extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- Remove as much fat from the deboned lamb as possible. In a small bowl mix Cobram Estate Picual extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chilli paste, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, ground cumin, paprika, rosemary and mint. Rub meat all over with this marinade then cover with plastic film or foil and marinate in the fridge overnight or for at least six hours.
- Cook lamb on a medium barbecue for about 10 minutes on each side. Rest the meat for 10 minutes before slicing it. Season with a little salt and serve with your favourite salad. For additional flavour season with a little Cobram Estate Picual extra virgin olive oil before serving.