- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, sliced into thin wedges
- 250g Kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 small red capsicum, thickly sliced into strips
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- ½ medium eggplant, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp thyme leaves
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 200g baby carrots, trimmed, peeled, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 x quantity of Cobram Estate Balsamic Dressing
- extra 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust extra virgin olive oil
- 200g block haloumi, thickly sliced
- micro herbs, to serveDRESSING:
- ½ cup Cobram Estate Robust extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Fill ingredients into a jar, shake and pour
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 3 oven trays with baking paper. Arrange sweet potato, pumpkin, capsicum, onion, eggplant and zucchini in a single layer on prepared trays and drizzle with oil. Scatter with thyme and season. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add carrots and asparagus and cook for a further 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl and add spinach and ¼ cup of the dressing. Toss well to coat.
- Drizzle haloumi with the extra olive oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Once hot, cook haloumi for about 1 minute each side or until golden. Transfer to a chopping board and cut haloumi in half on the diagonal.
- Arrange vegetable mixture and haloumi on a serving platter. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the remaining dressing. Scatter with micro herbs and serve with remaining dressing on the side to add as you desire.