- 1kg kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into thin wedges
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate classic extra virgin olive oil
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 ½ cups rocket leaves
- 1 x quantity of Cobram Estate Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 small chicken breasts, grilled, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 100g Greek style feta, crumbled
- ½ cup Cobram Estate Classic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Fill ingredients into a jar, shake and pour
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Arrange pumpkin wedges in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil. Season. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Put spinach and rocket in a large bowl and add 2 Tbsp of the dressing. Toss well to coat.
- Arrange spinach mixture, pumpkin and chicken on a serving board or serving platter. Scatter over pine nuts and feta then drizzle with a little of the dressing. Season with a little black pepper.
- Serve remaining dressing on the side to add as you desire.