- 3 litres water
- 350g pumpkin ravioli
- 200g young spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Hoijiblanca extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 black olives, pitted and finely sliced
- 2 tbsp parmesan shavings or grated parmesan
- Bring the salted water to the boil. Add the pasta, bring the water to a rolling boil and stir gently. Cook the pasta until soft. Fresh ravioli takes 5–10 minutes, depending on the type used. Drain the pasta when done.
- Cook the spinach in a covered saucepan until soft. (It cooks in its own steam.) Drain the spinach, squeeze out the excess water and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place the spinach on plates and serve the ravioli around it. Scatter the diced tomato on top and drizzle the Cobram Estate Hojiblanca extra virgin olive oil over the ravioli. Season with salt and pepper, top with olives and shavings of parmesan and serve.