- 2 cups fresh peas - may use frozen if preferred
- ¾ cup of Meredith goats feta
- 1 cup of baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 small or 1 medium Lebanese cucumber - halved length ways and cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped dill leaves loosely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped mint leaves loosely chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, loosely chopped
- 1/3 -1/2 cup Cobram Estate Robust extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one large lemon squeezed
- 1 tsp whole grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey or 3 drops of liquid steviaCracked
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Blanch peas in lightly salted boiling water for 1 minute, drain well in a colander and allow to cool in iced water.
- Toss the peas, cucumber, tomato, onion and herbs in a mixing bowl.
- Toss dressing through the salad mix .
- Transfer to a serving platter or salad bowl and crumble goats feta
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with a little flat leaf parsley.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, Cobram Estate Robust extra virgin olive oil, mustard, honey and salt and pepper and toss through the mix salad just before serving.