Crispy Chicken Wing Ingredients
- 10 Chicken wings
- 2tsp Smoked sweet paprika
- ½tsp Sea salt
- 50ml Cobram Estate Light Flavour Intensity extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly milled black pepper
Bug Salad Ingredients
- 70 g Moreton Bay bug meat or 3 bugs diced pan fried in a little bit of Cobram Estate Light Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 70g Julienne Cabbage
- 25g Diced Smoked Eel
- 2g Chervil
- 2g Mint leaves
- 2 Turns of peppermill
- 2 Pinches salt
- ½ Tblspn lemon juice
- 1 Tblsp Cobram Estate “Light” Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Crispy Chicken Wing Method
- Roast wings in a hot oven until well cooked. Remove & allow to cool.
- Carefully remove the skin & pick the meat from the wings, keep the skin separated from the meat.
- For 1 salad: use the meat from about 1 wing (about ½ dariole) & a piece of skin.
- Place the meat on a pizza tray with the skin on top, & reheat under the grill.
Bug Salad Method
- Mix all of this through and at the last minute, add your roasted, warmed and crispy chicken wings and skin.