- About 600g medium potatoes, e.g. sebago, pontiac, desiree
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Place in a pan, cover with cold water and season with salt. Bring to the boil and cook until just done. Drain potatoes in a colander.
- Heat milk in a saucepan.
- Pass drained potatoes through a mouli onto the hot milk. Using a wooden spoon, mix potato and milk until smooth. Add Cobram Estate Lemon Infused extra virgin olive oil and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and serve.