- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate robust extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Italian pork and fennel sausages
- 4 slices Sourdough bread, halved diagonally
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 400g punnet cherry tomato medley
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced thinly into rounds
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup Sicilian green olives
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto, torn
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 1 x quantity Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate light Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate lemon infused Extra Virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Sea-salt flakes and finely ground pepper, to season
- Fill ingredients into a jar, shake and pour
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add half the oil. Squeeze sausage meat from casings into pan, in bite size pieces. Cook, stirring for about 8 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Preheat heat a char-grill plate or grill pan over high heat. Drizzle sourdough with remaining oil. Grill sourdough for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred. Set aside. Rub garlic clove onto one side of each piece then set aside.
- Slice half of the cherry tomatoes in half, and the remaining into rounds, then transfer to a large bowl. Add vine-ripened tomatoes, semi dried tomatoes, olives, prosciutto, basil and half the dressing. Toss well. Arrange sourdough pieces on a large serving platter. Spoon salad and sausage pieces over the top and serve with remaining dressing on the side to add as you desire.