- 4 Fresh Mussels de-bearded, scrubbed
- 4 Fresh Pippis (Wash them thoroughly to remove sand)
- 4 Uncooked Medium Prawns, Peeled and Deveined
- 4 Pieces of Fresh Fish diced into bite size pieces (Your choice)
- 10g Red-Bullet Chilli, finely sliced
- 10g Garlic, puréed in 50ml Cobram Estate Light Flavour extra virgin olive oil
- 10g Chopped parsley
- 150g Spaghetti with a pinch of salt , blanched & with a touch of extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a large heavy based frypan until it is almost smoking
- Drain all water/liquid from the seafood.
- Add the Extra Virgin Olive to the pan, & pull the pan away from the stove.
- Add all the seafood & toss. Return the pan to the stove & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reheat the blanched pasta in a pasta cooker or a pot of boiling water.
- Toss the drained hot pasta to the seafood.
- Add the parsley, salt (to taste), then the garlic & chilli and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.