- 4 tbsp Cobram Estate Picual extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon thyme, finely chopped
- 4 tuna cutlets, each about 150g
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp baby capers
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut in small pieces
- 1 tbsp Ligurian or Niçoise olives
- 3 leaves of basil, finely chopped
- Place 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Picual extra virgin olive oil on a plate and mix with crushed pepper and lemon thyme. Coat tuna cutlets with this preparation.
- Grill tuna cutlets for about 2 minutes on each side. Season tuna with salt.
- Meanwhile, lightly combine remaining Cobram Estate Picual extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, diced tomato, baby capers, egg, olives and basil.
- Serve fish on plates, spooning a little salsa over each portion.