- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate First Harvest extra virgin olive oil
- 2 thin slices smoked leg ham, torn
- 2 eggs
- 20g Greek style feta
- 1 tsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp micro herbs
- toast, to serve
- Extra Cobram Estate First Harvest extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add ham and fry for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl then pour into the same pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Top with cooked ham, crumble over feta and scatter with parsley and micro herbs.
- Serve with toast, and an extra drizzle of oil.