- 1 cup plain flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup fine desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- ¾ cup Cobram Estate light extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar, rolled oats and coconut.
- In a second bowl, mix together the golden syrup, Cobram Estate Light extra virgin olive oil and bicarb soda. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid and mix well until the preparation is sticky and doughy. If it’s a bit dry, add a little water, e.g. about 1-2 tbsp water.
- Place walnut sized balls of the mixture on a flat biscuit tray lined with baking paper. Flatten the balls to a thickness of about 1cm using a fork, and leave a little space between each one.
- Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- When cooked, leave to cool on a tray or wire rack. Store in a biscuit tin.