- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Rich & Robust extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- 1 ½ cups pearl couscous (about 250g)
- 2 ½ cups boiling water
- 2 medium tomatoes (seeds removed), diced
- 1 cup shelled peas
- 12 large fresh, green prawns, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 tbsp finely sliced coriander
- Pour the Cobram Estate Rich & Robust extra virgin olive oil into a non-stick pan. Stir in the curry powder and cook for a few seconds, before adding couscous and stirring for about 20 seconds. Add the boiling water, tomatoes and peas, then cover the pan and simmer for 6 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Add the prawns and stir well. Cover the pan and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in the lime juice and coriander.