- 4 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic extra virgin olive oil
- 4 single chicken breasts
- Plain flour for dusting
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 250g panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 wombok, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/4 coriander
- 1/4 bunch Vietnamese mint
- 2 banana chillies, julienned
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Cobram Estate Light Flavour extra virgin olive oil
FOR THE CHICKEN:
- Dust the chicken breasts in flour then dip in egg wash.
- Place in breadcrumbs and coat well.
- Repeat process with all portions.
- In a heavy based saucepan, heat the extra virgin olive oil until hot.
- Place chicken in pan and fry until and golden.
FOR THE VIETNAMESE SLAW:
- In a bowl toss cabbages, carrot, coriander, Vietnamese mint, chilli and shallot.
- Add lemon juice, a pinch of salt and extra virgin olive oil to slaw. Mix well and serve with the chicken.
- Image courtsey of http://petrinatinslay.com/