- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Fresh & Fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 24-30 medium asparagus spears
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- A few cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp walnuts, finely sliced
- ½ tbsp Cobram Estate red wine vinegar
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 large pinch of curry powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp finely cut chives
- Peel the hard end of the asparagus and cook the asparagus spears in plenty of salted water for about 4-5 minutes until just done. Drain and place in ice-cold water to stop the cooking, then drain again. Place the asparagus on a large serving platter. Top with sliced onions, cubed avocado, quartered eggs and cherry tomato halves. Sprinkle the sliced walnuts on top.
- Mix the Cobram Estate red wine vinegar and lemon juice with the curry powder, salt, pepper and Cobram Estate Fresh & Fruity extra virgin olive oil. Spoon the dressing over the salad and sprinkle with cut chives.