Cobram Estate Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
Fodmap Friendly Hamper Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents only who are aged 13 years and older, and
who are registered as ‘Liking’ the official Cobram Estate Facebook fan page or
@cobramestate Instagram account during the time of the promotion or earlier.
Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with
this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:
spouse, ex¬spouse, de¬facto spouse, child or step¬child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step¬parent, grandparent, step¬grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step¬brother, step¬sister or 1st cousin. If you are under 18 years old as at the start
date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian’s permission to
enter and by entering you consent that you have done so.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any
entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. If there is a dispute as to the identity
of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the
identity of the entrant and exclude from the competition if deemed appropriate. Errors and
omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Multiple entries per person are permitted, so long as they are original in concept.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences at 5:30pm AEST on 12/07/2016. Entries close 11.59pm AEST on
17/07/2016 (the promotion period).
7. The judging will be conducted at unit 14, 75 Lorimer St, Victoria, Australia 3212 on 18/07/2016.
Winners will be announced on the Cobram Estate Facebook page within eight
days of the promotion period ending. Winners must contact Cobram Estate via direct
Facebook message within seven days of the winner announcement to claim their prize.
Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may
review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary
on 18/07/2016 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject however to
any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993
8. To enter, participants must subscribe, or be subscribed, to the official
Cobram Estate Facebook page and submit an entry
by specifying in the comments below of the specified competition
the most delicious way in which they would use the First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
9. Entrants guarantee on submission that the contents of the comment(s) will not be
obscene or defamatory.
10. The best, delicious most creative entries, as judged by the Promoter, will win. The winning
entries will be judged on creativity, deliciousness and Fodmap friendliness.
11. By entering, the entrant or entrants agree that Cobram Estate may use entry materials for
any promotional purposes. This may include but is not exclusive to placing your entry on
https://www.facebook.com/CobramEstate/ or https://cobramestate.com.au/ websites.
12. There will be one (1) winner in total. The winner will receive one ‘Fodmap Friendly Hamper’. This equates to one (1) of every product listed below:
- Sour rye
- Spelt and sprouted grains
- Spelt and barley
Naturally good cookies:
- Munchy muesli cookies
- Brownie chomp muesli
- Vanilla toasted muesli
Mamee Rice chips:
- Sour cream and chives
- Home grilled BBQ
Mamee Rice sticks
- Vegetable flavour
- Cheese flavour
- Melting moments
- Cinnamon super seeds
- Almond Florentines
- Vienna eclairs
- Mixed moments
Fodmapped for you:
- Lamb and vegetable soup
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Butter chicken curry simmer sauce
- Green curry simmer sauce
- Sweet chilli simmer sauce
- Red wine tomato pasta sauce
Food for Health:
- Blueberries, vanilla and teff gourmet protein muesli
- Chia and cinnamon fruit free clusters
- Coconut, cacao and chia muesli pod
- Blueberries, vanilla and teff muesli pod
- Vanilla and blueberry muesli bar
- Cinnamon hazelnut and chia bars
- Fruit free bars
- Cacao vanilla and chia bars
- Coconut almond and chia bars
- Almond crispbread
- Cranberry and pistachio crisp bread
- Deli wafers
- Sesame snaps
- Corn crunch
Core calm and digestive:
- Fodmap friendly digestive tea
- Gluten free porridge
- Roast Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The total prize pool equates to less than $150.
13. For the purposes of this promotion, the promoter accepts no responsibility for any
variation in the prize. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter
reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal
recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the
various lottery Departments.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but
not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which
corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given
by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any
telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer
equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any
web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to
participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or
downloading any materials in this competition.
17. Any costs associated with accessing the Cobram Estate Facebook and Instagram pages
is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is
suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the
prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves
the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen,
forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
21. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional
database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
22. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the
promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in
the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also
agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional,
marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other
compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’
personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and
winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to
access, update or correct any information should be directed to the promoter at the
following address: Cobram Estate, 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend, 3599, Victoria, Australia.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or
voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity
and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable
for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter is Cobram Estate, 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend, 3599, Victoria, Australia.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the
promotion must be directed to 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend,3599, Victoria, Australia not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.