#everydishmatters 2016 Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter. All entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the entrant entering this promotion.
- Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Cobram Estate Pty Ltd (ABN 79 084 730 101), of 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend, 3599, Victoria, Australia. Telephone: 1300 558 828
- Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 26/07/2016 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/12/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Competition is divided into 6 separate monthly competitions. The opening time of each monthly competition is the 26th day of each month at 12.01am AEST/AEDST (as applicable in Victoria, Australia). The closing time of each monthly competition is 11:59pm AEST/AEDST (as applicable in Victoria, Australia) on the 25th day of the month. Entries received outside of this time period each month will not be considered for the specific monthly competition into which they were entered.
- To enter, entrants are required to publish a photograph of a meal they have prepared and includie the hashtag “#cobramestate” to Facebook or Instagram.
Entrants can also enter by sending a private message or posting photographs to any of the Cobram Estate Social Media platforms outlined below:
- Facebook: facebook.com/CobramEstate
- Instagram: instagram.com/cobramestate
- For the avoidance of doubt, the photograph can be one which was taken prior to the commencement of the Promotional period or during the promotional period.
- Cobram Estate will not select any photographs that have been included in monthly fan photo albums prior to the commencement of the Promotional Period.
- An entrant must own the photograph and have all permissions necessary to take the photograph.
- Entrants can enter as many photographs in as many monthly competitions as they wish. The winner shall be the owner of the Facebook or Instagram account from which the selected winning entry is sent.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries (and entrants who submit or cause those entries to be submitted) which it reasonably suspects have been submitted: (a) using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information; (b) through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts; and/or (c) in any way in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Judging will take place on the 28th day of each month for the duration of the Competition at Cobram Estate, 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend, 3599, Victoria, Australia. If the day of the winner selection will fall on a weekend or a public holiday the draw will take place on the next business day. The prize winners will be notified via their Social Media account within 2 days of selection to organise the claiming of their prize. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be published on Cobram Estate social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram.
- Cobram Estate will request a high resolution version of each winner’s photograph.
- This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Cobram Estate will individually judge each entry based on the most impressive photograph taken of a meal that included Cobram Estate Olive Oil as an ingredient, focussing on creativity, resolution, composition, focus, lighting and content and award three prizes each month consisting of:
- One 1st place prize winner (total of 6)
- One 2nd place winner (total of 6)
- One 3rd place winner (total of 6)
- Each monthly prize pool consists of:
- 1st place prize – 1 x bottle of Cobram Estate 500ml 2016 First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil (valued at AUD $40)
- 2nd place prize – 1 x bottle of Cobram Estate 500ml 2016 Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil (valued at AUD $19.99)
- 3rd place prize –1 x bottle of 750 ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Valued at $12.99)
The total monthly prize pool is valued at RRP AUD$437.88
- The exact size, design and colour of the prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entries may be shared by the Cobram Estate Facebook and Instagram accounts, unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Any prize that remains unclaimed for more than 48 hours will be forfeited.
- Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion.