Cobram Estate Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
Cobram Estate Free Shipping Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Multiple entries of the promo code per person are not permitted.
2. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
3. Promotion commences at 3:00pm AEST on 16/06/2016. promotion closes 11.59pm AEST on
19/06/2016 (the promotion period).
9. Entrants guarantee on submission that the contents of the comment(s) will not be
obscene or defamatory.
4. By entering, the entrant or entrants agree that Cobram Estate may use entry materials and personal details for
any promotional and marketing purposes. This may include but is not exclusive to placing your entry on
https://www.facebook.com/CobramEstate/ or https://cobramestate.com.au/ websites and sending the entrants marketing collateral to their elected email address.
5. The promotion is for free shipping on the Salad Dressing Mixer for the first 100 orders through www.cobramestate.com. Each entrant will receive a free shipping when they purchase 5 or less Salad Dressing mixers in one transaction. shipping costs are worth $7 per Salad Dressing Mixer.
6. For the purposes of this promotion, the promoter accepts no responsibility for any
variation in the prize. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. In the event that a promotion, or an element of a promotion, is/are not available, the Promoter
reserves the right to substitute promotion(s) in its discretion to the same and equal
recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the
various lottery Departments.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but
not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which
corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given
by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any
telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer
equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any
web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to
participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or
downloading any materials in this promotion.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the Cobram Estate Facebook and Instagram pages
is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is
suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the
prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves
the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen,
forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
13. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional
database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
14. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the
promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in
the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also
agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional,
marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other
compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’
personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and
winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to
access, update or correct any information should be directed to the promoter at the
following address: Cobram Estate, 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend, 3599, Victoria, Australia.
15. The Promoter is Cobram Estate, 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend, 3599, Victoria, Australia.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the
promotion must be directed to 8533 Murray Valley Highway, Boundary Bend,3599, Victoria, Australia not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.