- 500gms baby potatoes
- 3 bunches asparagus, sliced in half length ways
- 200gms frozen edamame (removed from pods)
- 1 cup of raw macadamias
- 4 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 egg (yolk removed)
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Lemon juice and rind in thin slices
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasoning - salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1/3 cup parsley leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of chives
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook until still firm but cooked through. Once cooked drain and set aside. When cool, slice potatoes to desired thickness.
- Place asparagus halves and edamame in a pot of boiling water until bright green and cooked but still crisp. Drain and place into ice water to stop the cooking process and keep bright green colour.
- In the meantime, preheat oven to 160C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Whisk egg white until fluffy.
- Add macadamias and sugar and stir well to coat macadamias well. Place macadamias on baking tray ensuring the excess egg white is not included. Bake until crispy and golden.
- Make dressing by placing all ingredients except lemon juice into a blender. Mix until very smooth. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Generously spread dressing all over a large serving platter and top with chopped potatoes, asparagus halves, edamame and radish slices. Garnish with lemon rind and sugared macadamias.
- Drizzle with Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil