- 2tb Smoked paprika
- 2tb Sweet Paprika
- 1tb Ground cumin
- 1.5tb Ground coriander
- 1.5tb Dried oregano
- 1tb Dried chilli flakes
- 1tsp Ground black pepper
- 250g Dried pasta or 500g fresh pasta
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Punnets cherry tomatoes
- 8 Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 125g Chorizo sausage, finely diced
- 2tb fresh oregano leaves
- 150g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Rocket & Balsamic vinegar, to serve
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the tomatoes, salt and Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oiland bake for 15-20 minutes or until soft and the skin has started to split.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta. Drain.
3. Place a fry pan over medium-high heat and cook 2tb of the spice mix with the chorizo & mushrooms.
4. Stir the roasted tomatoes, chorizo & mushrooms through the drained pasta. Add the fresh oregano leaves.
5. Serve topped with rocket leaves dressed with Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil & balsamic & 30g parmesan per person.
Recipe thanks to the wonderful Melbourne Nutrition.