For the Pasta Chips
- 220g rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
For the Feta Dip
- 110g feta cheese, crumbled
- 60g Greek yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic paste
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions and drain.
- Toss the pasta with olive oil, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry at 200°C for 12-15 minutes, tossing a couple times. Continue cooking until crispy and golden.
- For the dip, add crumbled feta to a bowl and add in Greek yogurt and garlic and mix until combined.
- Serve the pasta chips with the feta dip.
Recipe by Crumbs of a Foodie.