- 1kg Butterfly Lamb marinated in garlic and herbs
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to season
- 3/4 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 block of haloumi
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup dukkah
1. Pre-heat BBQ on high heat. Once hot, place lamb on and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Lower heat, close the lid and cook for a further 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking (cooking time will depend on size and thickness of the lamb)
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
3. Cut pumpkin into 2cm cubes. Drizzle with Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, season with salt and place on prepared baking tray. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
4. Place quinoa in a saucepan with 1 1/2 cups of water on high heat. Once the water comes to the boil, reduce to low and cover with a lid. Simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Set aside to cool.
5. Heat a small non-stick frypan on medium heat. Add pine nuts, stirring until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
6. Slice haloumi into 10 pieces. Spray the same frypan lightly with oil and grill haloumi for 1-2 minutes on each side. Cut into small 1cm cubes and set aside.
7. To prepare salad, combine pumpkin, quinoa, pine nuts, haloumi, drained chickpeas, spinach and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Toss to combine.
8. To serve, arrange salad on a large platter. Top with sliced lamb, greek yoghurt and dukkah.
Recipe thanks to, Balance By Monica