- 1 tsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100g haloumi, sliced
- 2 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 yellow nectarine, sliced
- 1 cup 4 bean mix
- 2 tbsp roasted almonds
- Generous drizzle of Cobram Estate Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non-stick fry pan on high heat until warm. Add haloumi and fry until both sides are golden.
2. While the haloumi is cooking, arrange spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, nectarine, 4 bean mix and almonds on a plate. Add the cooked haloumi and dress the salad with Cobram Estate Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe thanks to Laura Ford.