- 1 cup parsley (approx. 1/2 bunch) – use the stems as well as leaves to reduce waste
- 1/2 cup basil (approx. 1/3 bunch)
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Premiere Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon + a little zest (about 1/4 of the lemon zest)
- 2 tbls seeds (pumpkin, pepitas, flax – any of these or a mix is great) – optional, leave out for nut/seed free or allergies
- good pinch of sea/rock/Himalayan salt
1. Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until mixed thoroughly (make sure your herbs and seeds are well chopped).
2. Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container or glass jar for about 5 days.
Recipe thanks to our friend, Balanced Body Nutrition