- 4 brown onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 gourmet beef sausages
- 4 soft bread rolls, sliced in half
- 100g baby spinach, washed, dried
- 2 beetroot bulbs, peeled and grated
- 100g soft fetta Tomato relish, to serve
1. Heat 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a fry pan and add onions. Cook for 10 minutes over medium-low heat until onions are soft and translucent. Remove from pan and set aside in a bowl.
2. Add sausages to fry pan and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Slice bread rolls in half and evenly divide spinach, beetroot, fetta and then a sausage between each roll.
4. Serve with relish and enjoy.