Why is Australian Extra Virgin so good?
The health benefits of extra virgin olive oil have long been researched and include:
- - Rich source of monounsaturated fats, which may reduce risks of heart and cardiovascular disease
- - Olive oil contains a wide variety of valuable antioxidants that are not found in other oils.
- - Lowering effect on blood pressure
- - Beneficial during pregnancy and whilst breast feeding
- - Helps to prevent or delay the onset of diabetes
- - Olive oil-rich diets may lead to greater and long lasting weight loss than a low-fat diet
- - Beneficial for the stomach, pancreas and intestines
- - Helps with anti-ageing, osteoporosis and skin damage
- - May help bolster the immune system
- - Contains a protective element which may assist against certain malignant tumours in the breast, prostate,
The Best Quality
The extraction of oil from olives is a relatively straightforward process involving only a couple of critical steps. The Australian Olive Association Code of Practice also guarantees the authenticity and quality of the industry.